FAXT Coin

About us

Continuous evolution to provide the best
experience, this is Faxt Coin.

The world is digital!

Migrate to cryptocurrency technology and have control over your investments.

We will be in the greatest exchanges in the market. Soon, access an exchange that accepts Faxt and make your purchases and sales.

To make your digital transactions easier, we’ve created Faxt Wallet and Faxt Pay so that you can make your transactions and receive payments with an integrated system.

Without bureaucracy, in a decentralized system, your transactions get faster and safer.

What is Crypto?
Pilars

Ourservices

We’ve built our platform for the future, thinking of the best services for you.

Blockchain

We have a safety system called Blockchain Technology, it a system that records and encrypts your transactions in blocks and forms a nearly inviolable chain of blocks. Your data and your transactions are safe as well.

problems-graphic
problems-graphic

Mining

Our supply system will be anticipated as all currencies are pre-mined for faster sending and receiving. That`s why you can perform your transactions safely and quickly, the validation is already pre-completed and you receive or send it in a short time compared to other currencies.

Wallet

A Wallet where you can send, receive, and manage your Faxt Coin, in an easy interface, with safety and exclusivity.

graph
problems-graphic

Payment

Register your establishment and start receiving payments from your customers through Faxt Pay. Due to the possibility of integration with our exclusive Faxt Wallet, you receive your FAXT directly in your wallet in a specific field for business.

FAXT

Buy now!

Get your Faxt Coin in its ICO period.

Pre-sales begins in:
  • Pre-sales
  • 2nd Round
  • 3rd Round
  • |
  • |
  • |
Buy FAXT
  • Available from Nov 15th until Dec 15th
  • 1st round begins on 11/25
  • 3rd round begins on 12/15
  • Pre-sales begins on 11/15
  • 2nd round begins on 12/05
  • Total of currencies: 50 billion
Whitepaper

Cryptocurrency Official Development Document

FAXT Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, and its development
is not linked to any country or governmental entity.

whitepaper

Whitepaper

Whitepaper is the project source document of a cryptocurrency whose information are officially provided by its developers and programmers.

All currency specifications such as its sales period, blockchain system, distribution, and supply to the consumer community, as well as its roadmap, are in this document.



Our whitepaper has a four language version: English, Spanish, Korean, and Chinese. Download and learn more about FAXT Coin’s project.

FAXT

Roadmap

Follow our growth and understand the future.

11/13/2019
Project
Launch
11/15/2019
Pre sale
$0.01 cents
-
20 billion
currencies.
11/25/2019
1st ICO Round
$0.03 cents
-
10 billion
currencies
12/05/2019
2nd ICO Round
$0.04 cents
-
10 billion
currencies.
12/15/2019
3rd ICO Round
$0.05 cents
-
20 billion
currencies.
12/20/2019
/ Pool Faxt
/ External Wallet
/ Payment method
12/30/2019
/ Blockchain
/ Mining
01/30/2020
Exchanges
02/28/2020
Event in Dubai
03/15/2020
Coinmarket Cap
FAXT



 FAXT Coin

’s distribution period

The Initial Currency Offering (ICO) process consists
of raising funds for the making of the cryptocurrency
project and development.

token-distribution

Specification

We will destine 3% of the total available volume for the remuneration of indications made, 7% for developers, 10% for future pool currency appreciation, 30% for its mining, and 50% for direct currency sale.

Name: FAXT COIN
Ticker: FAXT
Max Supply: 100,000,000,000

FAXT

Our Projects

We are a complete company, providing you the best solutions.

blog-image1

FAXT Wallet

Manage your Faxt Coin
and make transferences
in a fast way, and to whoever you want.
blog-image1

FAXT Pay

Receive your payments in a fast way, with an integrated system that only Faxt can offer.
blog-image1

FAXT Coin

We are in constant
evolution and always thinking
about expanding our levels.